FRYE BOOT MODELING & REFERENCE THREAD! POST YOUR PICTURES! *Please Read First Post*

Matt - Love your entire collection! I the the Fiona Tall Moc and Matilda Button in black on you the best -- the fit, and they're very slimming. I appreciate the various angles you take. The pics and your reveiws are very helpful. Thanks for starting this thread.

Julie - I love the vintage look of the Tan and they look fabulous on you! I wasn't really a big fan of the Paiges but your pics have made me want a pair -- in tan! They're keepers!

Heath Piping Back Zip OTK in dark grey (size 5.5 fits tts)

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

Last edited:
Matt - Love your entire collection! I the the Fiona Tall Moc and Matilda Button in black on you the best -- the fit, and they're very slimming. I appreciate the various angles you take. The pics and your reveiws are very helpful. Thanks for starting this thread.

Hi KDO!:flowers:
Thank you so much!
See you bugged me enough and I gave you lots of pictures!
Now it my turn!
I know you have quite a Frye Collection yourself!
So.....:popcorn:
And Yes I Love the Fiona's!
They are super comfy and great for those days I want a Quite heel!
They have a super soft Crape Sole and are as you said very slimming!
The Villager's I just won are the sort of the Distressed leather version of them!
I can't wait to get them!
And yes I love my Matilda's!
I love them in both colors and they are really a very wearable almost 4" heel and they have a 3/8" hidden platform in them!
And Thanks again for spurring me on to post my pictures!
BTW I can't to get my Paige tall Riding Boots after seeing Julie's!
They Look so Good on her!
Now it your turn!:hugs:

Matt - thanks for the info! Can't wait to hear more about the Dannikas.

I got the Jane's in Redwood! :smile:

missD I totally L:love:VE your Jane's and I L:love:VE the Redwood!
You L:hugs:K Great in them!
I've been thinking about getting a pair of them as well!:graucho:
Aren't those Dannika's Awesome looking!!!:yahoo:

Heath Piping Back Zip OTK in dark grey (size 5.5 fits tts)

KDO!:flowers:
You read my mind!:smartass:
And You L:hugs:K Totally Smashing in those Heath's OTK!
I really like that style you have with the zipper in the Back instead of on the outside like the Heath outside zip!
Best way I can say it You Rock those Boots!
:urock::ps::urock::ps::urock:

Matt~
LOVE all your boots and pictures!!:tup:

Scoobie~ Wow! I REALLY like the Paige's in that color as well. I think I like them in a lighter color for sure. They look amazing on you too..:yes:

Scoobie~ Wow! I REALLY like the Paige's in that color as well. I think I like them in a lighter color for sure. They look amazing on you too..:yes:
Thank you! Honestly, I love them in this lighter color best of any as well! I bought a pair of the dark brown Paige's last year and ended up selling them b/c they just weren't for me! That is why I was a bit hesitant to try again with these, but it's :love:.

Julie - I love the vintage look of the Tan and they look fabulous on you! I wasn't really a big fan of the Paiges but your pics have made me want a pair -- in tan! They're keepers!

:nuts: I made you a fan!!! Love it! I know they would look faboosh on you too!! ;)

Hi scoobiesmomma!:flowers:
I L:love:V~EM!!
AWESOME color!
And great Pictures!:ps:
Don't forget to post your size and what you think of you New AWESOME FRYE's if you don't mind!

Thank you Matt! Mine are Size 7 and I feel like they fit pretty TTS. I love them so far, will post more when I get to wear them!