Food Frozen Pizza

Digiorno or Freschetta are both good and much less than a pizza from a parlor with all the toppings they come with. there are many varieties in those 2 brands, so have fun looking. i like the supremes.

Mystic pizza is also VERY inexpeinsive, 2/$7, and i enjoy them as well, on an occasion. (depends on who i'm feeding lol)

oh HELL no i almost forgot, Stoffers French Bread Pizza is in all honesty my favorite food, so if you're looking for a pizza for one person, or a snack or something, that would be the direction i'd go. goodluck with the ventures in the freezer isle lol

I think frozen pizza is disgusting. How about making your own? It's not really that hard. If you don't have time to make the dough, a lot of grocery stores sell ready made dough. All you need to do is stretch it out, put some sauce and toppings on it, and stick it in the oven.

Another option is using french bread. Slice it in half, put sauce and toppings on it, and stick it in the oven for a few minutes.

I looooove frozen pizza. When you are in a hurry and just want some nice hot food nothing beats it. DiGiorno is good and I also like Amy's Organic Pizza. I'll try the California kitchen type next time I'm buying.

Thanks for all of your great suggestions! So far we've tried CPK and DiGiornio's. I'm going to make my way through all your other helpful offerings too.....

I like DiGiorno's all vegetable pizza. But it's easy to make a pizza yourself. You just have to wait for the dough to rise. There is a great whole wheat pizza dough recipe in the NYT. And you can put anything you want on there!! I personally love spinach, mushrooms, green and/or red peppers, mozzarella...

I love frozen pizza but it is so high on calories, sodium and ingredients I prefer not to have. It's better to make it at home and it's fun to do that every once in a while

i love love love DiGiorno's. i love very cripsy crusts and am able to do this by cooking it myself. i have tried to make a pizza from scatch (minus the crust, which i bought, boboli) and must say and it was very good. but after calculating the cost, i rather do a DiGiorno's better. it ended up being $35.00 for one pizza. well, i did go gourmet but still.