frombagstoriches.com

1. I know I'm totally behind on this borrowing bag stuff, but I stumbled across it yesterday. are the bags on this site authentic? There's this very cute bag that I'd like to get for my niece for her birthday party, I see that there's another site that lets you "steal" aka buy the bag after you've borrowed it (something bags steal or borrow??); does frombagstoriches.com also let you purchase the item if you decide that you like it?

Authenticity is my main concern.

Thanks so much in advance!

Cheers~:tup:

2. ^ I bought two bags from frombagstoriches.com's outlet sale and both were authentic. I returned one, because I wasn't happy with the condition and they were really nice. Great customer service! If I saw a good deal, I would buy from them again.

I don't think you get a good deal when you borrow though. Especially when you buy it afterwards. :shrugs:

3. Thanks!

There's an outlet on frombagstoriches.com? Is it only visible to members?
    I only see the outlet on bagsborroworsteal.com

4. ^ I did have to register. They were having some sort of special sale, so they might not have the outlet all the time. I'm not sure :shrugs:...

5. bagbanco.com is another part of frombagstoriches.com...might be the outlet you are talking about. But you do still have to register with frombagstoriches.com