from the new mini lin line..which bag do u have?

Tell me which one you have!

1. Mini Lin Speedy

2. Mini Lin Danube

3. Mini Lin Bucket

4. Mini Lin Saumur XL

5. Mini Lin Boulogne

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. thanks! just wanted to take a bag census here! :rolleyes: kinda wanted to see how popular the mini lin line is in this forum! :love:
  2. also...u are welcomed to say something about the bag you have!! do u like it? the ease of using it (e.g: sags?)? would u recommend it to other tPF'ers? thanks!
  3. I just have a cles LOL
  4. i dunno not many tPFers seem to like the mini lin line...
    however i still maintain that i like it!! :biggrin:
  5. comon....i know there are more than a couple who have bags from this line...:hysteric:
  6. I have the Boulogne and I love it.:love: I also have the cles.:yes:
  7. i'd really love the Saumur XL. but it'll be around for a while, so im in no hurry to get one.
  8. so...tomorrow will be the first day i'm going to use my bucket!
  9. I'm going to my nearest Holt/LV store 8 hours away this weekend to check it out!! I'm going for the danube and hoping it looks good and not freakishly small :p
  10. I saw it for the first time last week and I have to admit I didn't like it:shame: We all have different taste and are drawn to variety of styles/shapes etc. Are you unsure about your mini-lin bag?
  11. i thought about the danube..but i don't like messenger-type bags that are too long...hope u like it! ;)

12. i like the style and the pattern...i'm just unsure whether i'll use it as often as i thought when i bought it.........though i love the damier...the marais struck me as something too old.....i still think the mini lin bucket looks more stylish than the marais!

13. I have the Bucket..i used it last week and i received a lot of compliments!
    The bag is so soft, classy and casual, i LOVE it.
    However it's a little hard to maintain because is a "tissue bag" and i noticed there are some drawn yarns (it's correct? sorry for my translation!:shame:smile:
  14. what do u mean tissue bag? i just took it out from the box and transferred everything from my damier speedy to it! i even added an accessory!

when i bought the bag i compared it to another one and i found that there are runs...the SAs told me that it's normal because it's hand made! i think it adds a bit of flavor to it!

CIMG0994.JPG CIMG0996.JPG CIMG0997.JPG
  15. I just got my Speedy..:s

Um.. I think it's not durable