From Paris with Bling!

1. I was utterly shocked when the FedEx man dropped off my delivery in the late afternoon yesterday because it has been less than a week since my SA in Paris rang my transaction through for this baby. Talk about some top notch efficiency, she sent it out the same day and it came beautifully packed with tonnes of lovely chanel tissue/paper stuffing. Needless to say, I am definitely well pleased and I can't stop staring at my new baby! :wlae:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

navy 00.jpg navy 01.jpg navy 02.jpg navy 03.jpg navy 04.jpg
  2. That's one hot baby! rrar!

3. more pictures! i tried to get as accurate a representation of the navy as possible, but the best thing that came to mind is that it bears some semblence to the OPI shade - Russian Navy. :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and here's silly me posing with the navy reissue. it's the 226 size by the way and i'm about 5'4. of course i think the other gorgeous ladies on here look much much better with it than a UK14 me. :shame:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

navy 05.jpg navy 06.jpg navy 07.jpg navy 09.jpg navy 10.jpg
  4. congrats! that bag is beautiful and you wear it well. love your top and your sweater too.

5. zerodross, that reissue looks great on you!

6. OMg.....it's so pretty!

Congrats~

7. The bag is gorgeous and you look great on the modelling pics. Enjoy your new bag

8. You model it BEAUTIFULLY! Congrats! I adore the metallic navy.

9. What are you saying? You look so great with the bag!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

10. i am particular in a good packaging too;) the metallic navy is stunning! and you look great modeling her :tup:

11. that's gorgeous! and you have a cute shirt on, btw :smile:

12. Yahoooooo, it's finally here for you!!! Absolutely stunning!! Great modeling pics too!!

HEAPS OF CONGRATULATIONS, ZERODROSS!!

13. It is a beauty, Congrats and Enjoy!:love:

14. wow! the navy reissue is beautiful and looks great on you! congrats!

15. it's a fab bag and you look fab with it! congrats!