From LV to Balenciaga to Fendi... my first ever spy (cognac)!

1. Hi ladies, I'm quite new to this section of tPF :sweatdrop: but I have liked those spy bags for quite some time. Thanks to a fellow PFer who helped me with this I got my first spy today :yahoo:

Let me share my joy and the pics :smile::
    spy_front.jpg spy_back.jpg spy_color.jpg spy_color2.jpg spy_flap.jpg
  2. And the details :smile:

She's so smooshy, almost like the 2007 Balenciaga leather but thicker! :nuts:
    spy_detail.jpg spy_no2.jpg spy_no.jpg
  3. very nice!
  4. Thank you! I've seen lots of your pics and would like to congratulate you on a great collection!!
  5. It's lovely to have you here!! Congrats on your beautiful cognac...that's the great thing about the Spy...the LEATHER!!! I can see why you love them if you love Balenciaga!! It's all about the luscious, smooshy leather and fabulous colours!! Beware though, they can become very addictive! ;)
  6. That's a beautiful bag. The leather just looks divine! This is your 1st spy... When are you getting your next?:graucho:
  7. Hiya south! Congrats on a gorgy first Spy!
  8. Thank you ladies for the nice comments and welcome! :love: It's good to be here :drinks: The leather truly is incredible.
    I don't know much about the Spy yet... what kind of leather is it? What are the downsides? Do they fade like some Balenciaga colors? Do they rub off? What do you need to know?? TIA! :smile:
  9. Nice :nuts: Congrats :smile:
  10. Lovely spy. Spys are so like Balenciagas you can never just have one. The leather is not like any other bag. Big Congrats
  11. love it, congrats!!
  12. Mmm, beautiful! Congrats! I also went from a Balenciaga obsession to my new Spy obsession. they both have such wonderful, light leather. ;)
  13. Congrats on your first Spy. Saich is right, the leather is like nothing else.
  14. It's a beauty! It's true ... the leather on spy bag is absolutely beautiful! Congrats on your cognac spy ... you picked the perfect color for your first spy!
  15. Beautiful - congrats