From Japan with Love

1. The Magnolia Campana that kronik and Ana spent a month tracking down for my birthday .... arrived today! I'm more in love with this bag than even I thought I would be!!! I'll post more pics in the collections thread, I just had to share since so many of you were so helpful in picking this fantabulous bag!!!:yahoo::heart:

2. Congratulations!
  3. Yeahhhh! congratulations, dervilfal!!! What a great birthday present and totally worth the long journey. I hope you love carrying it as much as I love carrying my limo campana. Thank goodness for Ana, right?
  4. Just in time for summer use! Make sure you use leather protector, especially with such a lovely pale pink!
  5. The color is gorgeous! The campana is really growing on me. It's also really great to hear again how friendly and helpful this forum is. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :smile:
  6. Yay! Congrats and happy birthday! Beautiful beyond words.
  7. beautiful!
  8. what a pretty bday present, definitely worth the wait!! congrats!!!
  9. congrats! Cute bag!
  10. *groan* how much i want that bag!!! but i know i eventually want a campana in ebano and there's no way i can justify two of the same bag. :crybaby:that's gorgeous, dervilfal! i am SO jealous right now!!!
  11. Oh....She's a beauty!!! The bag is such a classic!!! Congrats!!!
  12. Wow - that color is so pretty! Enjoy your Campana - I have one in black and love it to pieces!
  13. Oh.. it looks so soft and gorgeous! :girlsigh:
    Congrats and Happy Birthday!
  14. Happy B-day! Enjoy your beautiful bag!
  15. hey dervilfal is your birthday~~ is your birthday~~:yahoo:

Happy Birthday!!:smile: