From Hermes Brussels: chèvre not to be discontinued

1. Following my "news from the Paris store", here's a Brussels report. :angel:

I went to get conditioning products from my local Hermes. After enjoying the sight of Black crocodile "Haut à courroies" and Kelly, black Box Kelly (various sizes), various Plumes and Bolides... I started chatting with the SA's about the various leathers.
    They've explained some of the cowhires hab been discontinued because of the mad cow disease in Europe. But they said Chevre (goat) is certainly not going to be discontinued ever (as heard elsewhere on this forum). They also told me goat is the best hire for bright colors as it retains dyes much better than cow.

Voilà... Brussels has a wonderful, friendly and competent staff, sells the entire Hermes line (including the house and equestrian items), and has an art gallery at the back devoted to modern art. A total experience. Do I sound like a sales personmyself? I am so convinced they are great! Sorry if I am boring...

2. No, you're not a boring person.

Thanks for the news anyway.

That's a good news.

3. Thanks!!

4. Nice info - what colors in plumes and bolides did you see?? I wonder what a mad cow bag looks like??!!!

5. Thanks...not boring at all...could read about Hermes for hours!!

6. Thanks for the information. I love hearing about the different Hermes stores. I have never been to Brussels but it is definitely on my list.

7. Dianagrace...Brussels could be part of the tour!!:yes:

8. I'll add it to the list!!!:graucho:

9. Great!!:roflmfao:

10. thanks for the info! i would love to get something in chevre one day!

12. Thanks for the info Betises!

I've also heard the SAs in Hermes Brussels are nice. Last month, my husband was there visiting his sister who lives in Brussels and I commanded him to go to Hermes to check out something for me. He said that the people were very friendly.

So, watch out, I might give you a buzz when I go to Brussels.

13. Thanks a lot for this. I am always excited to see news from other stores from other parts of the world.

14. coool!!!!

i must get a chevre for my next birkin!!!!!!

15. La Vanguardia, don't hesitate! I am always glad to tell people about nice spots in this city!