~From Her Hands to Mine~ The place to reveal your new-to-you BE!!

Here's the vermillion Covet Me Mini. This is so light to carry. The previous owner BECed the bag with a different tassel on the front and added a chain to the standard leather strap.

That is a stunning bag. The color looks so happy & that tassel would've been a better option for me that the standard. Just lovely.

A full size Stroke Me in old matte tan is on its way to me as is a Midnight Glossy Be Mine Mini. Excited to see what the full size SM is like as my first BE was the SMM in Petrol - loved it and wore it to death but my tastes changed to favour slightly larger bags.

That being said, the BMM is on the smaller side, but I intend to use it as a date night bag.

Here's the old matte tan Stroke Me and the midnight glossy Be Mine Mini that I snagged. Two very different bags but bother are lovely.

The Stroke Me full size is in BE's original matte tan, thick and smooshy. The minimal hardware make this a lovely light bag.

The Be Mine Mini is much smaller, very cute with some lovely details. The leather is a lovely true navy, almost black in some light. A great date night bag or for days when I want to look more grown up as I tend to be quite casual hence my love of hobos or messenger bags.

Attachments

• 1555.JPG
    1555.JPG
    705.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 1559.JPG
    1559.JPG
    339.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 1557.JPG
    1557.JPG
    683.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 1558.JPG
    1558.JPG
    638.5 KB · Views: 134
I'm getting used to the Covet Me Mini. It is the smallest bag I possess and so I have to consciously carry very minimal stuff. Still, on a hot day like today, it was bliss to wear shorts, a tank top, flip flops and this little bag.

Black crash LMMini and a snakeprint Madrid

WOW, lucky you. Both gorgeous bags. When I got my recent Hug Me black crash realised how gorgeous that leather is all over again ( my first full price BE bag years ago was a black crash Hug Me which I then sold,). I love that BEs blacks are so distinct, you could have the same bag in black snake print, Crash, pebbled etc depending what look you wanted ( alongside hardware colours) and wouldn't feel yiu had a load of duplicates in your collection. I particularly love the LMM, it's a great size. I'd love to do mini bags but my last one ( Hermes Plume mini) never saw the light of day because I always cart too much stuff around with me,

Wear them in good health xx

Here's the old matte tan Stroke Me and the midnight glossy Be Mine Mini that I snagged. Two very different bags but bother are lovely.

The Stroke Me full size is in BE's original matte tan, thick and smooshy. The minimal hardware make this a lovely light bag.

The Be Mine Mini is much smaller, very cute with some lovely details. The leather is a lovely true navy, almost black in some light. A great date night bag or for days when I want to look more grown up as I tend to be quite casual hence my love of hobos or messenger bags.

You know I'm wondering if that midnight blue was one of the bags I BECd when there was the 30% off sale in limited leathers -2010/11?? -I hadn't had it long and sold it on, or maybe there were 2 BECd bags very similar, I remember there was a red glossy one done around the same time too. Both your bags are gorgeous!