From browsing to... *big wide grin*

1. I decided to do some window shopping today so off I went to Selfridges, Sloane Street, Harvey Nichols and Harrods.

And while I was at Selfridges Chanel.... I saw the shoes I have been looking for (the ones I was whining about in my previous post)!! :yahoo: And in patent pink! Apparently they just arrived this morning! hehe so I bought them, wore them and carried on shopping! lol :love:

Some pics of my acquisitions today:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Very nice!!! :love: I just saw these at Chanel....but I didn't try them on :sad: .

Are they comfortable? I was worried about the stretchy part, the black band. How do they feel on????

3. So totally cute!!!

4. And 2 more pics :love: :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It was one of those unexpected good days.. :shame: unlike those days where i plan to buy a list of things A-Z and end up going home with only groceries.. :p

Oh and at Chanel Sloane Street, I saw the cotton club mini reporter in bronzie-gold and the bowler in pearly silvery white! They were HOT! :drool:

The price for the mini reporter was £1450 and the bowler nearly £1000 (sorry cant rem exactly).

They also had a baby pink snakeskin east-west flap bag and a matching handphone bag with a short chain. The price for the little handphone bag
    was £460 approx.

Sorry cound not snap any pics of them.. The SA were everywhere! :p

5. They are REALLY REALLY comfortable!! You should go try them on then you will know what i am talking about!! hehe :yes: And you can get a pair tooo!! lol :nuts:

6. I love those flats! You look great in them. :love:

Off subject: What kind of jeans are those? I like them too!

7. TDF! Love it!

8. Thank you for your compliment! :love:

Those jeans are from Sass & Bide :yes:

9. those are hot!

You're adorable and wear the shoes well!

10. adorable ballerinas and HOT CLs!!:drool:

11. SO CUTE! Loves the shoes!Congrats!

12. I really love these shoes!! did they come in any othe others?

13. it's too cute to past up! Thanks for sharing, it's a sizzing model pix!

14. The Chanels are adorable and the Louboutins are hot! Both of them look great on you. Congrats!

15. I love em all!!! What's the item # on those ballerina slippers anyways? I think I want a pair!