Fringed Speedy or Fringed Bucket?

PJRooster

O.G.
Mar 8, 2006
I am trying to decide between the LV fringed speedy or fringed bucket. I also can't decide between white or black. I think that the white looks better in the bucket and the black in the speedy.

Unless you are a super VIP, you better take what you can get. I am a regular VIP and put down for a white speedy. I got the call from my SA and she offered me a black one and kindly suggested I take it as production was ceasing due to the time consumption of making these bags. She wasn't sure if anymore were coming, they had there alotment of pieces. I trust her, so I took the black, and am still down for anything white, should it come in. Which she assures me probably won't happen. I have seen both styles, they are both fab! I love that you get the little pochette with the bucket, but the speedy is a much more functional style for me, with the closure and I prefer arm bags. GOOD LVCK and let us know what you get!!!

The SF boutique pulled out a white bucket and speedy for me to say when I was there on Saturday morning so if you're having trouble looking for one, call them and ask if it's been bought.

LV_addict said:
Somehow, I don't think these bags would be flying off the shelves the way they're priced!:oh: Are they limited and numbered (like the Eye line)?:hrmm:
The fringed ones are rare, not numbered like our eyes, but limited like the cerises with the lizard trim were.

PJRooster said:
I am trying to decide between the LV fringed speedy or fringed bucket. I also can't decide between white or black. I think that the white looks better in the bucket and the black in the speedy.

Speedy, Speedy, Speedy!

Mh, colour? Both are cute, but:

Speedy, Speedy, Speedy! :lol:

FYI, Canadian ladies, if you are interested, I spoke to my SA @ the Toronto store this afternoon (her name is Junko) and she told me they have one bucket in stock as of today at the store on Bloor Street.:biggrin: