Fringe Speedy less than retail

Mine :biggrin:

IMG_3174.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3161.jpg

I love the fringe speedy now ... not so keen on the bucket. But the price for one is just too high for me ,, otherwise I would try and get one in an instant.

This bag is definitely not for me either. It's cute on the people who have bought them and posted their photos here. Stylish for a young lady. I would love it if it didn't have the fringes. I like the wavy stitch line and it's about time they came out with a MC bucket. It was inspired by Elvis Presley and I was never a fan of him or his fringe outfits either. There was a Janice Joplin Dior a couple of years ago - it was all tan and had fringes, too. Then there's the Bob Marley Rasta Diors. Styling handbags after a musician or an era is an interesting concept.

I must admit that when I first saw the fringe speedy I hated it. :yucky: But now seeing all these pics I am realizing that maybe I was wrong. Or is it just that all bags look fantastic on LV_Addict? :biggrin: Plus that fact that there were only so many created. I love having bags that no one else has. :P ::Seriously wishing I had got one::