1. Anyone a fan of Friends? For me, it comes a close second to Sex and the City. It's one of those shows, if I flip by a rerun, I have to watch it! I just had The One Where Everybody Finds Out (where everyone finds out about Monica and Chandler) on in the background, it's one of my favorite episodes. :roflmfao:
  2. I love Friends! It's good for a laugh when you're feeling down.
  3. lol Yes I'm definitely a Friends fan!
  4. I love Friends! I also was always fascinated by the interior design of Monica and Rachel's apartment- (the gathering place) Great digs for two single gals...and all their clothes...and their hair....the show always, always makes me laugh!
    Sex and The City would probably come in first place though.
  5. I love friends there are only 3 TV shows I have bought DVD sets from. Friends, Sex and the City, and Gilmore Girls
  6. it's an ALL TIME series to me... love all episodes, i have complete dvd on season 6-10 and going to buy 1-5 soon...
  7. I :heart: Friends SOOOO much!!! I own all 10 seasons on DVD. Since I can't fall asleep without the TV on (weird I know :lol:) and I don't have cable on, it is always either SATC or Friends. I can watch the two shows over and over without it ever getting old.
  8. I loooooooooooooooooce friends!!! I can't tell you how many times i have watched my friends dvd's!!!

I heard there is going to be a this true did anybody else hear this???
  9. I :heart: Friends. I don't have the complete DVD though :sad: My favorite is Season 10.
  10. My favorite friends episode is when ross finds out about rachel and joey and invites them to dinner.....

it just cracks me up everytime i see it :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

What is your favorite episode???:smile:
  11. Mine is the one where they all find out about Monica and Chandler. Phoebe is so funny in that episode.
  12. The one with Rachel trying to date her client (tate donovan) and she puts on the cheerleading outfit. Great dialog on that one!
  13. OMG! That episode is sooooo funny!!!

My favorite episode is the season finale of Season 9, when they are all in Bermuda...with Monica's untamed hair, the ping pong match, Ross is a celebrity, etc. I laugh so much in that episode!
  14. this is seriously the only show i can watch over and over and never ever get sick of. i have all 10 seasons and when hubby's gone it's my constant company in the house. i love the one where rachel's a week over due and uber *****y. :smile: i love all the flashback episodes, especially the one in season 10 with the hs reunion! and the beginning of season 8 with the video of ross and rachel. and the whole monica richard story line was fun. ah! so many!

monica and chandler are my favorite tv couple EVER. i think it's because my brother reminds me so much of chandler and it gives me hope that someday he'll find a nice (hot) girl to love him. :smile:
  15. i lovee the episode guest-starring Brad Pitt as the ex-fat kid from HS (and member of the i-hate-rachel-club with ROSS!)