Friends & Family Coupons?

1. Does anyone know of any friends and family coupon floating around? Will help for the holiday season.

Thanks! :jammin:
  2. Banana Republic has a 30% one for December 1-3, ask in the store now for it, I'd also assume that GAP will have one on the same dates.
  3. hi! I work at Macys and we have recieved our friends and family coupons, it starts on Nov. 29th - Dec. 4th I believe. 20% off and basically works on everything except cosmetics and fragrances.
  4. I can't find any Macys FF online, do you think you can post it? or send me one if you have extra? i would greatly appreciate it!
  5. Someone sent me one for Ralph Lauren 30% off...Nov 21-Dec 4..use HOL2006 when you check out and it's also free shipping for over $200
  6. Thanks :smile:
  7. Thank you for sharing info. with everyone
  8. senzafine, if you have any extra Macy's FF coupons, I can have one? Thanks!!

9. Just wondering if anyone has seen a code floating around for the Sephora friends and family holiday discount?
  10. ^^I've heard that Sephora hasn't released their code/coupon yet...
  11. I would post it for you guys, but I don't have a scanner. :sad:

It doesn't start for another 2 weeks or so though so i'm pretty sure it'll surface on the internet in no time.
  12. anymore friends and family discounts out there??