Friday Seems Too Far Away

1. I just recently received a call from the place that I got my Coach eyeglasses and they said I can pick it up anytime this week. :yahoo: Sadly I have to wait till Friday to get them because I am really busy these two days with essay writing. I am just happy its here because the frames I have currently keeps breaking on me. At one point I had to resort to using super glue because one screw keeps coming out. :push:

Anyways, I will post the pictures when I get it but I found some photos of the glasses I got on eBay.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Those are WAY TOO CUTE! You MUST post pics of you wearing them once you get them! Yay... I'm SO excited for you... lol...

M.

3. Haha, it's about time I can ditch my old glasses.

4. Congrats! Those are very cute!

5. Congrats!! Those are soooo cute!! I need some new glasses, and of course I want Coach frames, but have yet to find a place here that has them.

6. Those are really cute! Be sure to post pics, I bet they are adorable on!

7. Love these!!!!!

8. I love those frames! I bet you'll look gorgeous! Definitely post some pics when you finally get them!

9. awww those make me want to need glasses again!

10. Those are soooo cute! Can't wait to see pics!

11. Those are very cute frames! :yes:

12. OMG! Those are so dang cute! I'm using magnifying glasses right now but as soon as I need prescriptions, I am hunting a pair of those down! I love them!

13. Those are too cute! I hope Friday comes fast for you (or that some time opens up in your week to get them early).