Friday Out With Dh....

1. HERE I'M ALMOST FRIDAY :yahoo:....AGAIN.. DO YOU WANT TO HELP ME .....3 OUT FITs
    WHICH THE BEST???????:wlae:

P.S.....my DH's secretary booked two different restaurants( the reson was that she could not get a table free before 8...we usually eat by 7....) .ONE restaurant is very trendy... the other, FRENCH is smart elegant....
    here 3 outfit
    one trendy ,one smart , one elegant.....SO NOW YOUR TURN....!!!!!!:tup:
    angel2307:flowers:

2. n. 1
    trendy...

LORO PIANA CASHEMERE MINI COAT

MISSONI SILK MINI DRESS

SUEDE BOOTS FRATELLI ROSSETTI

HERMES ....35 CM BIRKIN ETOUPE
    HERMES.....35CM BIRKIN RAISIN...
    :yahoo:
    ....TOM FORD...SUNGLASSES

044.JPG 045.JPG 043.JPG 049.JPG
  3. If it's outfit No. 1, go with the etoupe. It looks great with the Missoni dress. But I'll wait to see what other outfits you have in mind :graucho:

Can I have your closet? Thanks! :shame:

4. Beautiful! Etoupe with brown boots/coat but..... not voting until seeing all!

5. Raisin!!!!!:woohoo:

6. N . 2

VALENTINO...smart...

VALENTINO cashemere 2 pc. suit
    VALENTINO cashemere cognach blouse
    VALENTINO brown boots

HERMES silk and cashemere shawl
    HERMES 35 cm OSTRICH COGNAC birkin..:p

mikimoto pearls

053.JPG 051.JPG 052.JPG

7. OOPPSSS .... the colour of the boots IN THE OUTFIT N.1 is dove grey.....:yes::heart:

8. love outfit n. 1 with 35CM BIRKIN RAISIN

9. Missoni and Raisin! You are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to go outside and cool myself :graucho:

10. N.3...

HERMES...chaaarming...

HERMES silk black trousers
    HERMES silk black/ graphite/raisin blouse
    CASADEI Suede and silk black boots

HERMES.... 35CM crocodile GRAPHITE BIRKIN...:yahoo:
    LOVE....:heart::heart:
    MIKIMOTO black pearls

024.JPG 028.JPG 026.JPG 029.JPG
  11. oooohhhhh dear.... mr FROGGY CAN'T GET OVER MY GRAPHITE.....

NNNOOOOOO.......:roflmfao:

030.JPG
  12. Outfit No.1 is a "hands down" for me. I think you look glam, fab, sophisticated and tasteful. The other outfits are both very smart to me - but they lack the va-va-va-voooom of No.1.

I would go with Raisin. While I adore the etoupe - and it looks great against your coat - the raisin is more dramatic for evening.

13. No.2 is so classy. Also love the raisin outfit. The boots show off your great legs, and the mini-coat is totally adorable. And the graphite croc...heavenly.

14. good point about the boots showing off your legs against the shorter dress! If you go to the trendy restaurant I would wear that! If you go to the classier place I would wear #3, OMG!!!!!!!

15. Trendy Resturant #1 I liked the etoupe but the boots looked brownish if they are grey, then the raisin bag. Too much grey the other way.
    Classy Humm... I need to go out now but I love both when I come back I will vote on the classy both are stunning!