French Wallet

1. I am thinking about buying the French Wallet but it doesn't give to many details about it on vuitton.com. Can anyone link me to where I may find details or if you have the wallet will you post pictures...Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I did a search and it didn't help...

2. I have the french purse in monogram and I absolutely LOVE IT. I actually left it at school so I can't take pics but it's very functional. It has 8 credit card slots ( I believe) and a large comparment for change. it's a bit bulky/ wide for small bags like pochettes but it fits nicely in any average sized purse. I think it's one of the best and most classic wallets LV makes.. Hope I helped a little? :smile:

3. show40.jpg
  4. ^ ooh lala such an enviable, drool-worthy collection!

I have the damier azure french wallet, and I just love it! I have a lot of school work to do and it's really late but I'll try to post some inside pics for you if no one else does.

5. I have one in amarante. Here you go:

[​IMG]

It has 8 card slots total (5 shown in pic, 3 additional on opposite side where it's on the side of the opened kiss lock), bills slot is on the top, two compartments under the 5 slots shown, and of course the kiss lock. HTH!

fpflash.jpg fpinside.jpg
  6. SweetPurple - Nice fp collection:tup:

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

here's mine...azur french wallet...love my wallet:tup:

8. I have the French Purse in Mini Lin Croisette Red. I love how the coin compartment is soo spacious!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. here's my White MC French Purse. I've been using it for almost everyday! GL deciding;)
    [​IMG]

10. Love all the pictures of the cute French Wallet. :drool:

11. I have the black MC FP.. funny but I only have the cc slots on the left.. none on the kisslock side?!
    They must have added those to the newer model FPs.

12. I'm loving all these pictures of the FPs, it's really become a lot more useful now that it has so many more CC slots !

13. I have one in pomme with 8cc slots! I really like it.

14. The 8 cc slot French Wallet came out in either 2006 or 2007.

I also have the Mono French wallet with only 4 cc slots that I purchased in 2004. Bummer!! I want more cc slots!!! Oh well....

15. here's my pomme :heart:

IMG_2285.jpg IMG_2286.jpg IMG_2294.jpg