French Purse.......

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
Anyone like the french purse? or anyone NOT like it? I was going to get a porte monnaie plate, but it seems to be too small. I want the white multicolor in the French purse...it looks sooo pretty! What do you ladies think of the size of it? I only have like 3 cards.., but too bad the french purse don't have a place for picture though.

I have ordered and returned almost all the LV wallets from elux. :shame: The one I finally loved was the French purse! I used it for awhile and then decided to sell it only to get it in red Epi to match ALL my bags...

I love the change purse on it -- it's the first time I've had a wallet where I don't have to dump all the change out to get what I need! :P

Sorry to hijack...

I have a question please for those that have a french purse. Can the coin area be used to fit extra credit/gift cards? Is the area big enough? I know the french purse (at least in mono) is being revamped to include 8 cc slots, but I need WAY more than that. I only carry two credit cards, but add on the store cards, warehouse cards and gift cards and it's a nightmare. The only place I use cash is at the dollar store (bc they don't accept ccs), so I really don't need room for coins. I am using a small agenda right now as a wallet (thanks Lola!) and I really love the way that's working for me, but the filofax credit card slots seem to be stretching a little upon usage and I'm not feeling totally safe with that.

I don't own a French purse but I've seen it at Holt Renfrew and I love it. It's very classy looking...and works great as a clutch because of the kiss lock closure. I'm constantly looking for one on eBay...but depending on whether I can find one or not, I'll go to Holt Renfrew to get one later on.