French Purse reissue??!?!?!

1. I recently posted a thread asking everyone's opinions on which wallet they prefer: Koala or French Purse. So when someone posted saying that LV will be coming out with a NEW or updated FP that will have an additional 3-4 credit card slots:idea: ...well I was wondering HOW SOON!??!? lol cuz I will be going to LV soon and need to decide within 2-3 weeks. Thanks a whole bunch!:smile:

2. wow..sound great, it's even better if they add some sort of ID window and small pen holder..It will be my dream wallet.

3. Hey you,
    Well the catch is were all trying to phase out the old ones - HOWEVER depending on the store you go to, just ask... I mean I know my store personally has not received the new up graded French Purse wallet... but yeah if you go to the store, just ask if they have them... I know it took us a while before we could even sell the up graded Porte-Tresor's...so yeah... but for sure it doesn't hurt to ask!

If I hear anything I'll for sure let you guys know, but for now go see what your store's situation is... I remember reading the memo's over and over, and yeah there was no offical launch date, cause the up graded PTI'S we received... like came out of no where, and were like OH COOL... haha....

I would go with the French Purse wallet... The Portefeuille Koala is great, but I think in the long run (the scratching of the buckle) may bug you... (I've already ran into that situation, eek...) but yeah The French purse is classy and with that up grade, its a total of 8 CC'S (Or was it 7... HAHA, I forgot...) and yeah not much of a different from the Koala cause that currently has 9....

- Laurence

((OH! If you get an associate that is like "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" don't give into that... they should know better... get a manager... All associates regardless of what country should be aware of this...))

4. Thanks for the info!! It is so great to have a direct LV source on the PF! You are so helpful :flowers:

5. lol wait there was an update on the PTI's? or are you talking bout how they went from 3 LV's across to 2, and the like.. or is there a new update? lol.

6. Yes there is!

Porte-tresor International
    M61217 (Up gradedd version)
    M61215 (Current version)

Just so you know this up grade is currently only available for the monogram wallets at this time.

Here's the new sku for the French Purse wallet.
    Porte-monnaie billets viennois (French Purse)
    M61674 (up graded version)
    M61663 (current version)

FYI - For everyone who has the most recent catalog, if you look at the wallets section you will notice certain wallets will have 2 sku's, and yeah that means they are the one's with the up grade! *wink* :graucho:

7. (oops read below this post!)

8. Actually they added more credit card slots! :flowers:

9. ohh.. that's right.. it used to have like 4 before right?

10. Hehe actually its 6... they added two more slots so 8 total...

11. ohhhhhhh.. oh well that's good.

12. YOU'RE MY HERO NOW!!! :yahoo: THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFO! i CAN'T HOLD MY ENTHOUSIASM SO I'M TYPING ALL IN CAPS! HAHA! THANKS SO MUCH! CAN'T WAIT TO BUY MORE LVS!!!

13. I'm pretty sure my french purse had 4 dedicated cc slots then it had 2 larger slots behind the cc slots.

14. this is great news!

15. Will they upgrade Zip Compact Wallet in damier? Thanks! It only has 3 credict card slots now.