French Purse or Zippy Organizer?

stylefly, from your description, you sound like a zippy kinda gal. I have tried both types (non LV), and french purse generally constraints me and I get frustrated, as i always carry alot of junks with me.

epi zippy ...:nuts:, i want to see that one upclose. i'm thinking, new epi color zippy wallet :love:

I've had the same situation. And I've bought and returned a handful of wallets! Finally ended up buying the FP and that is the one I really like. I can put the 4 cards I use the most in the slots (I've been told the slots will fit 2 cards but I don't like that) and the rest I stuck in the little pocket behind the slots. These are the other cards I use the most -- my McD's; car wash; etc.

Any other cards, I put into the slots in my checkbook. Those are the ones I seldom use.

It's a good system for me! And I LOVE the FP!!

i love the fp; i love the style, esp. the changepurse. it's a nice size and fits into all my bags. i had the zippy, and i did like it, but it was cumbersome. the fp is still my favorite- i always look for something else, but i can not give this one up.

I have the fp (just bought it but haven't used it) but need more cc slots. There is a french purse reissue coming out but won't be out for a few more months. So now I'm debating on the zippy or getting a cc holder or checkbook holder to go with my fp. I think it depends on if you want ONE big wallet or several smaller leather goods.

Yorelica said:
Style *hi!!!*
Don't know if you've made you decision yet but the FP holds little and looks huge. Zippy may be a lot more ideal with you carry lots :smile:
Oh my gosh- HI!!!!:nuts: You are all here..my little Shopaholic friends (did you see Aussue and MsB?)...
I have not yet made my decision. Now I want a Wapity as well. Will it never end?
I think I might go for something in Epi...so classy and durable...maybe I'll go to the store with all of the garbage I carry in my wallet and test drive them in person...thanks everyone for the great advice!