French Fries.. mcdonalds or in n out??

1. although many people have a weakness for sweets i have a weakness for french fries.. i can eat it anytime of the day even breakfast (thank goodness for tator tots) i love them crispy like Mcdonalds or just right like In n Out! all you need is some good ole ranch to dip them with with a splash of pepper :drool:

2. I prefer steak fries. Lots of mayo and ketchup.

3. I love In n' Out, but we don't have them in Texas, so I usually go for McDonalds--they get the crispy/soft/salt ratio right.

4. animal style fries :biggrin:!

5. I love McDonald's French Fries! Oh and I also like Arby's curly fries! Yummy

6. I love in n out! They are the best!

7. i looooove really crispy french fries with TONS of pepper (everyone thinks i'm nuts with my pepper obsession). i usually use ranch (sometimes with cajun seasoning if i'm at work), blue cheese/bbq or mayo/ketchup for dipping.

ugh. this really makes me want fries. i was craving them earlier at work and now it's back. :smile:

8. MmmMMMm!!!!!!

My fave is McDonald's! loved it as a kid and love it now.

however when I want more "healthier/fresher" fries, I go to In-n-out and get it well done. yumm!

9. Mc donalds allll the way LOVE THEM!!

haha never had in n out

10. In N Out is my fav, but Mickey D's has great fries...

11. In n Out fries, well done! With their special sauce on the side!

12. I miss In N Out!!!! There's none here in Austin :crybaby:

13. In and out fries (at least here in CA) are sooo gross! Soggy and yuck!

McDonalds is so much better.

14. McDonalds'! crispy and hot!

15. I love McD's fries!! especiallly when they're dipped with vanilla ice cream.. :drool: