French Blue Work

1. **OPPS**... FRENCH BLUE... , sorry for the title mistake

Okay :p I just woke up and thought I better take some photos! Please ignore the PJ I have on!! :graucho:

This color is amazing, and I'm starting to really fall in :heart: with this beauty. The leather is very soft, and not veiny at all.

Here are some photos:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Also, the only mirror I have at home is in my bathroom... :roflmfao:
  2. Congratulations!! It's gorgeous. Love the color!!
  3. I just love the french blue and it's TDF....thanks for sharing......:smile:
  4. That's one stunning bag! Congrats!
  5. The picture I have with the bag doesn't really represent the actual color of the bag, here is a closer one:

6. Gorgeous! Just wait, the work size will seem on the small side soon, and you will be looking for a weekender! :p That bag is definitely a keeper! Looks GREAT on you.
  7. Love your bag and it matches a great way with your pj

Hugs FX:heart:
  8. thanks everyone.

I think I will get use to it, I use to think CITYs were big too. LOL .

[FX] - THANK YOU!! Glad you think it matches with my PJ, maybe take it for a spin in it too. LOL
  9. So pretty! Color looks so rich!!
  10. very pretty!
  11. GORGEOUS!!!:nuts:
  12. Sell it on eBay and get the city (there is one for sale in the eBay stores section) if you don't love it. You could make a fortune on eBay for this beauty! I LOve my FB city.
  13. [​IMG]
  14. it's pretty and looks good on u, but i wonder why the colou's not so vibrant as shasta's?
  15. Oh my! :drool:

Sheeta and Shasta - your FB b-bags look so gorgeous! Have you decided to keep your bag Sheeta? I think you should keep it - it looks amazing! :heart: