French blue or Vert Gazon ? GIant Hobo or Giant day?

?

pls pick one for me...

1. Pay premium or continue to hunt for Vert Gazon GH Day

2. Buy the Vert Gazon RH Day

3. Buy the Vert Gazon Giant Hobo instead.. it looks so similar..

4. Go for the french blue GH Day !

5. Pay premium or continue to hunt for Vert Gazon GH Day

6. Buy the Vert Gazon RH Day

7. Buy the Vert Gazon Giant Hobo instead.. it looks so similar..

8. Go for the french blue GH Day !

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am still hunting for my vert gazon day.. but seems... not much luck...

I am seriously consider to go for French blue in GH... anyone own a French Blue GH day??

and I am wondering on the size difference between Giant day and Giant Hobo?

pls vote for me..

2. I think the size difference is hugely astronomical. I haven't tried the day, but the hobo barely fits anything in it before it starts to bulge and lose the slouch! I'm not sure it's even as roomy as a City!

The happy medium may be to settle for the VG Day in RH...at least, that's what I voted. ;)

3. my vote will still be VG day in RH as i prefer this than the GH....as the day is very roomy and it can stuffs quite a bit as i use to own a day bag before. Also, i'm into RH than GH...that's my choice!

4. I would definitely say the day! Vert Gazon just takes some calling. Dont believe people when they say "they are sold out" as there is one on auction and the seller told a friend of mine its sold out, just call around, someone does have it! Bal Paris helped me find one (they didnt have it themselves), I dont have it yet though.

French blue is also appealing to me as well but the vert gazon is AMAZING so I went with that. I got the GH, I just really liked the combination. In the start I didnt like GH, reminded me of MAdges cones back in the day, but now with some color combinations I like it. I ordered a sandstone and vert gazon GH days and a acqua GH brief.

No matter what color you get, I would suggest the day over the hobo.

5. If you prefer RH, get that, the GH is in my opinion a personal choice. I voted green day RH, I think Bal NYC has it, or had it when I had called.

6. bleubbagrr8.jpg
    I'll vote for the FB Day with Gh.. I'm in the love with the combination lately. FB look fabulous with the GH.. You'll not regret, go for it!