French Blue City.....advice??

1. So I am 23 years old and have been wanting to buy a bbag for a few years now. I have decided that I want to get a french blue city with regular hardware and would like to buy it in the US where it is cheaper and I dont have to pay tax if i have them ship it to me....

Problem is, i wont have the money til July. Will I be able to find this then or is there no chance that Balenciaga will still have any??

2. where are u having ur bag sent? coz if its England - good luck with customs!

3. Well, I think the FB city with regular hardware may be getting difficult to find in the US, and by July may be next to impossible to find. BalNY is sold out of them, at least as of right now. I don't know if they will be getting any more shipments or not. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will be able to help you.

I don't know which country you live in, but if it's possible for you to do, you might want to try and get a credit card that has 0% interest for a certain period of time then pay it off in July when you have the money. That way you can purchase the bag you want now, and you have a better chance of finding it. I know some people disagree with this strategy, but I've used it many times, and it's always worked for me.

4. btw, i don't think aloha rag is carryin any of the FB bbag which u are lookin for, in case u are lookin for other colors...u may check with them for more details.

If not, check with Bal NY, but i know they may have FB in work but not sure abt city style....:smile:

5. As far as I know Aloha Rag ordered bbags in FB, at least the first, and they are supposed to be in soon. So, if you can't get one anywhere else, you might want to get on Aloha Rag's list, and they will email you when they come in.