free shoe.handbag shipping at saks.com

1. Free shipping at Saks.com for any handbags, and shoes (including boots).
    enter code shoebag
    happy shopping!

2. Does it work in addition to the 10% off code (SHOPFALL)? If so, darn, I just ordered a Kooba yesterday with that code, would have loved to get an even bigger discount!

3. ^^I'm curious if you can use both codes too. There's a handbag I'm strongly considering ordering. If you can get both discounts, that will definitely push me over the edge!:p

4. I don't think you can use both codes because it doesn't give you 2 fields to enter it in.. I used the "SHOPFALL" code, thank you! =)

5. If you are a SaksFirst member I believe you get free shipping anyway, and therefore you effectively receive both discounts.

6. I e-mailed Saks and asked if I could get the free shipping and they said they would take care of it! With the Shopfall code, free shipping, and ebates.com I saved like $95! I am so stoked! :yahoo:

7. Oooo, thanks for that info, Nicoletchka! I just ordered a Stam yesterday. I'm off to ask for a refund too!

8. thanks for sharing this info...

9. Oh, but in my e-mail I casually omitted that I used the SHOPFALL code (was that naughty?), their response said they would credit my card though, so they must know I used it, and it didn't matter right?

10. Oh yes...thanks for the info!!:yes:

11. I told them I used the shopfall and TA DA: they refunded the shipping for me too!! Well, the $19 part of it (I paid for overnight).

Thanks so much, nicoletchka! That's 1/2 a tank of gas!!! :yahoo: