Free shipping today, 11/15

1. I received an email from Coach today that until 11:59 p.m. tonight all orders over $100.00 are eligible for free shipping! :yahoo: Hope that helps someone.

2. Whoohoo! I was just going to post this! I just got the same email from Coach.

3. Just an FYI, if the Coach style you are wanting is also in the Nordstrom website, that site is also offering free shipping (not just for one day, mind you!) and if you are registered with Mr. Rebates, access Nordstrom through Mr. Rebates and you'll get an additional 3% rebate on your purchase.

4. The fine print on the free shipping at Nordstrom.com says that you can't use the promotion on Coach items.

However, you can use Mr. Rebates for Macys.com, and they have the free shipping for Coach promo today too:
    Receive Free Shipping

with a COACH purchase of $100 or more

enter promo code COACH at checkout

When you purchase $100 or more of COACH online, we ship your order FREE! Minimum purchase amount does not include gift wrap charges or tax. Offer applies to Standard Shipping to one location and may be applied to Premium or Overnight Shipping for an upgrade fee. Enter promo code COACH at checkout. Free Shipping does not apply to area rugs, furniture, mattresses, gift cards, purchases on macysweddingchannel.com, purchases in Macy's stores or prior purchases. Only one promo code may be used per transaction. Due to size and/or weight, certain items bear a shipping surcharge, which will still apply. When shipping to multiple addresses, only shipping to the first address will be free; Standard Shipping will apply to all other addresses. Free Shipping offer cannot be applied to purchases being shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories or APO/FPO addresses. Free Shipping offer ends November 15, 2007.

5. Oops, I didn't see that fine print, my bad! But still the 3% rebate and $5 shipping is a good enough deal for me. If i purchase a bag say worth $300, that would give me a rebate of $9.00. Although it's meager, I'll still save $4.00 if I subtract the shipping fee:smile: But for me, the real deal is still the PCE. Nothing can beat that (unless the MAcy's F&F coupon includes Coach).

6. I think the only Macy's deal that includes Coach is the percentage discount you get when you open a card (which I got when I bought my Bleecker duffle, saved me $71).