*FREE SHIPPING* on elux for Pref Customer -code here!

1. this is what i got today! here is the CODE!! :yahoo: :heart:

Free Shipping for Preferred Customers Starts Today!

As a preferred customer, we invite you to shop with free shipping before we announce it to the

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]public. Take advantage of free shipping until Monday, September 18 to jumpstart your fall[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]wardrobe and stock up on basics. The is no minimum purchase required, simply enter[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]promo code RNWY at checkout.*[/FONT]

* Enjoy free ground shipping with no minimum purchase on all orders through September 18, 2006 at
    11:59 p.m. (PST). Enter promotion code RNWY at checkout.

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you choose priority or express delivery, the standard shipping rates will apply. If you choose multiple[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]addresses, an additional charge of $8.00 per address will apply. This offer is not valid on previously[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]purchased merchandise and cannot be combined with other offers. This offer is non-transferable.[/FONT]
  2. Oh, thank you sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! Next, I will be heading to elux....
  3. OMG i love you. :love: :yahoo: thank you so much for sharing this with us.
  4. Oooooh! Thank you so much for posting this!:heart:
  5. Wheeee!!! Thanks so much for posting this Sophia!!:yahoo:
  6. nice. thanks! i guess i would be the "public" since i almost never order off of elux. haha.
  7. Geez, I have ordered plenty of times from Elux, and they didn't even send me the code? I guess I am not a "Preferred Customer"! :sad:
  8. you're very welcome you guys!!!:flowers: :heart: share the excitment and little bit of happiness!:p :love: "Free Shipping" ....... SWEET!:drool: :heart:
  9. (just a heads up, this code was posted in the deals section a few days ago..so you guys also might want to check there from time to time)

10. Oops, SORRY!:push: :sweatdrop: i just received this email today, so i thought i'd share this with my LV buddies!!:flowers: :heart:
  11. Sophia, i think it's great that you posted again, and shared the code... because it seems like many LV fans here missed the code... Maybe not everyone remembers to check the Deals & Steals thread all that often.

I also posted this same code in a different thread before, and not very many people caught onto that either.

So... I'm sure many people who didn't see it or missed it are very grateful!
  12. Thank You!
  14. Thanks for the elux code. I hope I dont "need" anything. :p
  15. I feel ELux has left me off its "preferred customer" list and I can't understand why. I spend thousands of dollars with them, never complain or return anything, and am on their e-mail list. Yet I didn't get the free shipping notice, nor did they send me their fall catalog. Any thoughts as to why not?