FREE PEARLS GIVEAWAY!!!! **** Happiest time in my life!

1. During my graduation ceremony, the chancellor mentioned that the best satisfaction and happiness in life can be achieved by passing on the "PEARLS OF WISDOM". I'm going to do it literally !!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is absolutely the HAPPIEST time in my life, and I'd like to celebrate it by giving away a free pearl bracelet (I'll pay for shipping too!!!). I received it as a gift a while ago, and it's been in the box ever since. Post here if you'd like to enter, I'll choose a winner randomly Tuesday

The last year has been really rough for me. I was a in car accident that left a scar across my face, and I missed university classes and had troubles with BF because of it all. A year later, everything has turned around, my face and soul have healed.....and I also credit the PF being available for me to lurk around on to cheer me up and keep my spirit strong. This giveaway is humble, (it's not diamonds, I"m sorry) but I'd like to symbolically repay the good karma towards the PF girls! :flowers:

Last week, I graduated with a Bachelor's in Science from UBC (it's been a loooooooong 5 years!) :smartass:and BF of 3 years surprised me with a diamond promise ring, which he said was as good as a proposal. He said if he gives me the actual engagement ring, it's family superstition that we have only 3-6 months before we have to get married. I asked jokingly if the diamonds were only going to get bigger and bigger! :roflmfao:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kindly count me in.. love pearls.. thanks so much..

3. I am just really happy for you! Congratulations on both your graduation and the promise ring!

4. Your promise ring is beautiful! I'm so happy for you that your life is at a wonderful turning point, and going in the right direction. I'd be very happy if you'd count me in as well. :o)

5. Congrats, Lyn!

PS Please don't count me in, I just wanted to congratulate you :biggrin:

6. don't count me in either but congratulations on things turning around for you esp on the graduation

7. awwwww.... its always nice to hear stories and experiences of things turning out for the better=) congrats on everything! and ur pix looks BEAUTIFUL

8. Many congratulations! You deserve every bit of happiness! (needs a champagne smiley here ;) ) Count me in, please :love:

That's such a gorgeous promise ring O.o Lucky, lucky you!

9. Lyn, I have also done things like this!!! What a special person you are! Congratulations, I love your promise ring! I know your life will only continue to get better. Please don't count me in, I am sure someone else could use your generous gift much more than me! I just had to post!

10. Congratulations! Please count me in! thanks

11. Congratulations! Please count me in, also!!

12. Congratulations on both your graduation and beautiful ring from your BF.:biggrin: I'm happy to hear that things are looking up for you!

Best wishes!
    love, Pippi:flowers:

13. Congrats on your man and your graduation!!! I'd love some pearls :graucho:

14. Congratulations, you've had alot of trials and passed all!! Don't count me in I just wanted to congratulate you!!

15. Awww, you look so happy at your graduation! :biggrin: Congrats on the great guy too. It's so nice of you to give away the bracelet .. count me in! You will have good karma for a while. :yes: