Free jewelry?

Has anyone tried this site? I saw it in the back of Ok! magazine... sometimes those can be sketchy, but let me know if you've used this site before. Apparently you just have to pay for shipping.
  2. I think that is the same one that I have ordered from before. If so, the stuff was nice.
  3. I have not heard of the site before...but if you decide to order, let us know how everything turns out. They have some pretty things I wouldnt mind having.
  4. I've used it a lot, the stuffs not too bad and it's not a scam :smile: I actually heard about it from this site lol!!
  5. i actually have a few pieces from them (a few necklaces, some earrings). i'm super allergic to metals- and i can wear everything without breaking out, which is great!
  6. wow interesting..
  7. yup, i tried it once and surprisingly it wasn't a scam and the jewelry was nice. i have to admit i was very reluctant and skeptical but they're legit.
  8. Great, thanks for the input!
  9. I've snagged a few things from them too and it's really nice. I sent some out for christmas prezzies too. I was very popular last year for that very reason!

Not a scam. And I was REALLY convinced it was!