FREE HUGS campaign

1. it seems like everyone has been a little down lately. and i came across this on facebook and thought i would pass it along- you guys were the first ones i thought of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

"Sometimes, a hug is all what we need. Free hugs is a real life controversial story of Juan Mann, A man whos sole mission was to reach out and hug a stranger to brighten up their lives.

In this age of social disconnectivity and lack of human contact, the effects of the Free Hugs campaign became phenomenal.

As this symbol of human hope spread accross the city, police and officials ordered the Free Hugs campaign BANNED. What we then witness is the true spirit of humanity come together in what can only be described as awe inspiring."

i know the original campaign was for more human interaction, but that's just not possible here. even a virtual hug counts and can mean the world when you're down. if you need one, ask. if you can give one, do.

so, my lovely pf community, *hugs* to you all. *hugs* to all of you having a rough day. *hugs* to all of you who are lonely, sad, and stressed. *hugs* to ones with broken hearts. *hugs* to the students. and *hugs* to the ones who give selflessly. may you all have a smile on your face today and know you are cared for.

[​IMG]

2. Hugs to you too Katherine!!:heart:

3. thanks shu! *hugs* to you!

4. hugs are needed always... all people need is love!

Hugs back!

5. Woo, hugs! I just love this video but hadn't seen it in awhile, so thanks for posting. :love:

6. doesn't that video just make you tear up? [​IMG]

7. I saw this the other day and it made me cry!! It was so sweet!

HUGGGGSSSS!

8. wow it made my eyes *sweat* too ...hugs to all you lovely, fantastic, compassionate, smart and wonderful gals ! :yahoo:

9. :heart:(((((Hugs To All Of You)))))):heart:

10. Thanks for finding ways to make us feel so loved! HUGS TO ALL!!! :borg:

11. Katherine, you=awesome. Great post.

12. :smile:

13. Aww thanks Katherine, this is a great post!

14. *****huuuuuuuugs*****

15. [​IMG]

Hugs for everyone!