FREE Full-Size Bag of Flat Earth Crisps

1. Saw this ad at the top of the forum! You just print the coupon, and redeem at a grocery store. Some of the flavors look yummy - Garlic and Herb, Tomato Ranch, Apple Cinnamon.

http://www.flatearth.com/

2. very cool!! I've never seen these before?

3. I saw that ad all through yesterday, but I've never seen the chips at my grocery store...

4. They are delicious! They are basically baked fruity chips!

5. i used this coupon a few days ago.

got the tomato ranch one

it was sooo goood!!!!!!!!!!

i printed out another 1. lol

6. thanks for the coupon! i printed it out and will try it :tup:

7. where are you ladies finding these?

8. I've gotten these before at Ralphs in Southern California. The apple cinnamon were really good. Unfortunately most grocery stores I go to don't take printed coupons anymore.

9. i also love the tomato chips!

try going to a target. that's where i discovered them. yum!

10. lol! i saw this on my email banner. maybe ill get some if i go to target. its a hassle to download the coupon printing thing so itll print though.

11. im eating the strawberry one right now. reminds me of a milky strawberry yogurt. lol.

12. They are delicious .... but ..... oh, the calories. You can't stop once you start eating them. Portion control goes out of the window.

13. I had the cheddar ones today...I have never saw them in the grocery store before. Although I have to agree, once you start eating them, you can't stop...I finished the whole bag in one day...oops :drool:

Thanks for the coupon!

14. I just saw them in my absolutely Bufu, IL grocery store (IGA). If we have it, I'm SURE there's something around you that has it..

15. sweet deal, thanks!