Free copies of Taking Charge of Your Fertility!!

1. Needanotherbag and VT Pooh have graciously offered their copies of TCOYF to ladies TTC.

I thought it would be fun if we started a tradition where we pass on a copy of TCOYF after we have conceived. You could write your name (or initials) and the date you conceived on the inside cover and pass it on with LOTS of babydust!

How FUN!!
  2. awww...thats so generous of them and its a great idea too. :tup:
  3. That's great idea! I hope I can pass on my copy soon :yes:
  4. Me too, me too!!
  5. I still have to get that book!
  6. mssmelanie, do you want mine? If you do, send me your address in a private message. I will mail it to you.

VT Pooh
  7. This is incredibly generous of them. And what a fantastic way of spreading babydust. AF came today, together with headache, cramps and heartache. I'm going to try pre-seed next.

I tried locating the book at the local book stores but no luck so far.
  8. I would love a copy of this book...DH and I start officially trying next month. I have had issues with cysts on my ovaries, so am I am little afraid I will have trouble... The Dr. thinks it will be Ok.
  9. Aww, what a sweet idea! :heart:
  10. Mine is on my way to Ms Melanie. Baby dust to everyone!!!!
  11. i will def look for my copy and send it to someone as well...with our move i dont know where things are=/
  12. This book is amazing. It totally change my views on conception.
  13. I cannot put the book down.
    And I cannot wait till I can pass it on!!:smile:
  14. What a sweet idea! DH and I are just starting to try this month (my AF just came yesterday). Would anyone like to pass their copy on to me?
  15. Hi alo6, fancy seeing you here. This book has helped so many. Unfortunately my local book store doesnt stock this.