Free Chanel Phone Charm

I just had my S/A @ Saks send me the new Chance and the charms!!! Thanks Mon for posting that. I have had my head "in taxes" for so many days I have not noticed any ads for it. I do not have the new Chance fragrance, I have most of the other Chanel fragrances. I had a $50.00 GC from the last Saks ECG so I just used it for this. I LOVE charms, these are the small version of the charms on my Chanel key chain. Except this one has a clover and my key chain has a camellia.
Thanks again Mon for the heads-up! :smile:

I just had my S/A @ Saks send me the new Chance and the charms!!! Thanks Mon for posting that. I have had my head "in taxes" for so many days I have not noticed any ads for it. I do not have the new Chance fragrance, I have most of the other Chanel fragrances. I had a $50.00 GC from the last Saks ECG so I just used it for this. I LOVE charms, these are the small version of the charms on my Chanel key chain. Except this one has a clover and my key chain has a camellia.

Very Cool! I used up about $350 of my $450 EGC yesterday on Chanel cosmetics. It's easy to do.:P

Penny, I think you will like the new Chance- I got a sample of it and have been using it up lol- it is a very clean, crisp, fresh type smell. Perfect for spring/summer.:yes:

I just called saks and they said you could only get the charm by private invitation only :sad:

That's not what I was told. I just walked in and was trying on fragrances and the sales associate said "if you buy the new Chance fragrance you get a little cell phone charm for free". Maybe call a different Saks? Call Damien at Saks Bala Cynwyd - he'll take care of you.:yes:

You know, the last time i bought chance....i got a terrible rash...i wonder if thats going to happen again. Last time i got to return it. Will they make me give back the charm if that happens? mmm:shrugs: