free canvas bag w/ purchases at Nordstrom

1. (from Nordstrom SEPTEMBER 2006 autumn's allure catalog)
    page 27

MARC JACOBS
    Gift with purchase
    Classic. Luxurious. Wherever your destination may be, we'll keep you stylish every step of the way. This blush pink canvas handbag is yours with the purchase of any two Marc Jacobs fragrances. Exclusively ours.

2. ^ I can't find this offer at Nordstrom.com.
    This gwp handbag reminds me of Karolina, but it has pushlocks.

3. BTW, the number for phone order is 1.800.933.3365.
    Standard Shipping is $5. Two-day shipping is $12.50.

I have a weakness for pink bags, I have to check it out in person asap. Which 2 MJ fragrances do you recommend?
    Marc Jacobs - For Her - Nordstrom.com

About Marc Jacobs Perfume
    A designer with global influence, Marc Jacobs' creations are exquisitely fashioned with a twist of the unexpected.

Described by Vogue as designing "...resolutely informal, wholly luxurious garments that confer on the wearer a youthful, anonymous and effortless chic," Marc Jacobs has transformed the way a generation of young women dress.

The Marc Jacobs fragrance collection maintains the fundamental aspects and highest level of quality of all Jacobs' Designs. It is classic, luxurious, and comfortingly feminine. The scent is both sensuous and uncomplicated. It complements the wearer without overwhelming her.

In keeping with Jacobs' affinity for things that are pure and understated, the name is simple: Marc Jacobs Perfume.

4. The gift set looks like a good deal, you get the small size perfume(1.7oz) plus the creme and shower gel for the same price as the small size alone.

Only two scents that I see? The Blush and the regular... I love that the regular has "gardenia" as a description of the scent. The smell of gardenias is wonderful... You should check them out tomorrow at SCP!