Frederik Fekkai, is it worth it?

1. Hi everyone,

I just got my hair cut the day before yesterday, and my hair dresser recommended that I use a deep conditioner every once in a while to protect my hair from getting too dry and brittle on the ends and to protect from split ends.

I was looking at Douglas and found that they also carry Frederik Fekkai. I was thinking of possibly getting their Color Care Mask. Do any of you have experience with this specific mask, and do you think it's worth the price?

For the record (I don't know if this matters) but I've got very fine hair.

This is the product I'm talking about:

[​IMG]

Thank you ;D :heart:

2. i don't have experience with that specific product, but i use their curl lotion and imo, it's absolutely the best product on the market for curly hair. i've tried everything from drugstore to stuff that's only available at NM, Saks, and high-end salons, and the fekkai takes the cake. as a result, i'd say definately try their mask, i bet it's great.

3. I am looking to get this exact product as I have similar issues. I have tried most of this line and have really like everything.

4. I haven't specifcally used the mask but I used to use his shampoo and conditioners. They worked really well and smelled so nice, but the price- Ouch!!! I now use Aveda and am just as happy with it.

5. My mom uses the protein rx mask which is supposedly very similar to the product you have questions about. She raves about and thinks it's great stuff!

If you buy it through Nordstrom or Sephora and don't like the product, they'll let you return the product--just keep the receipt.

6. I use this exact product-- and I LOVE IT!!!!! :heart: :love:

It makes my hair so soft and silky. I use it once a week. I leave it on for about 20-25 minutes. I TOTALLY recommend. :wlae: :supacool:

7. Well then! Since all of you seem to love FF products, I guess I'm sold! :biggrin: I'll pick up a tub when I'm in the city next time :smile:

8. I use the glossing cream and it totally works miracles on my frizzy hair. It's also not too greasy which is another plus