Freaky !!!!

1. [​IMG] python sits on a road after swallowing a pregnant ewe in the village of Kampung Jabor, about 200 km (124 miles) east of Kuala Lumpur, on September 5, 2006. The six-metre reptile weighing 90 kg (198.5 lbs) was too laden to move, making it easy for firemen to capture it, said a local daily newspaper. Picture taken September 5, 2006

2. :wtf:
    That picture really freaks me out

3. Omg... its a disgusting thing! ahh.. seeing a python ALIVE and on a handbag are so different !

4. lol! I'd rather have a handbag! :yes:

5. Eww! You can see the ewe's mouth sticking out of the python's mouth!

6. What happen to the ewe? Poor ewe..

7. HOLY HECK! That is absolutely nasty. Anyone see the pic a few months back of the python that ate an gator? Well, the gator was too big and split the python in half! So gross!!!!!! (and scary)

8. ewwwwww! This freaks me out!!!!!!!!!

9. *twitch* ...:wtf:

Please tell me they managed to save the ewe? I can care less for that darn python *shudders*

Actually, that looks awfully painful to swallow ...

10. The six-metre reptile weighing 90 kg (198.5 lbs) was too laden to move, making it easy for firemen to capture it, said a local daily newspaper. Picture taken September 5, 2006

Seems like the snake survived but not the ewe :sad:

11. Poor ewe:crybaby: Bad snake!!!:cursing:

12. It was just doing what nature intended it to do. I hope they didn't kill the poor snake!!

Oh and please tell me the hand bag comments were a joke!! :wtf:

13. Dang ... now that's ironic. Uh ... I'm guessing neither the gator nor the python survived?

14. I know the snake needs to eat but wow. You think the python would just know that maybe this "meal" is way too much lol.

15. No, neither of them did.