Frankie's Collection - LV, Mulberry, Chloe & more...

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd make a wee thready on my humble but growing LV collection. I've only been seriously collecting since April this year - before this time I only had a Speedy 25, and before that, well, I hated LV! Lol, who'da thunk it? I actually made a post on my blog here detailing how and when I fell in love with Louis Vuitton, and the rest, as they say, is stuff that's already happened! :tup:

So here's what I have.. I've taken some pics today showing everything I currently have, all eleven pieces, but will also mix it up and post on here some of the shots I've already taken along the way of my expanding collection.

Soon to join this collection is a red Epi Agenda MM (yes, I have an Agenda problem!), and a beautiful Multicolore Noir Wapity, so stay tuned for future additions!

Please excuse my clunky watermarking. I abhor image theft, but none of my programs on my Powerbook have a proper watermarking feature; hence the ugly block colour text. :sweatdrop:

DSCF0875wm.jpg

LE Cles:

Monogram Groom
Orange Perfo
Cherry Blossom Brown
Panda Vachetta

Monogram Groom
Orange Perfo
Cherry Blossom Brown
Panda Vachette
Tikal Pochette
Dragonne Vachetta Strap

And the whole bunch together! Unmentioned already is my Monogram Speedy 25. Please excuse the dry handles, she's halfway through a touch-up and I've yet to find a suitable leather dressing.

:choochoo:

Hahhahaaa I've just noticed too my Panda's rather remarkably untanned skin up against the patina of my 8yo Speedy! Ah well, the Aussie sun should soon give her a healthy glow. :sweatdrop:

Thanks, everyone!

Tl, that Tikal Pochette took awhile to grow on me once I'd got it, but since getting that Dragonne strap it's like suddenly having three or four bags/uses out of the one item! It's a fantastic clutch when going out, but I use it daily as my pills and bits'n'bobs pouch in my bag. Love!

7 agendae, TheQueen??! Wow, do you have pics of them all together? I'm still craving more, I'd love to also have a Multicolore Noir Large Ring Agenda, and a Mandarin Epi Mini Agenda! :sweatdrop:

Kirara, my boutique visit was perfect! I did a big report, you'll have to go back over to that thread to read all about it, it was fantastic! During that visit I bought the Dragonne strap and the padlock, and the lady gave me one of those enormous catalogues and the ribbon, too. :tender: My next visit it mid-October, I'm going to get either the Damier Koala Change Purse, or Tulum Pochette (or both!) if I don't find these first. :wlae:

Oh, and yes, I definitely have a Cles problem don't I?! - I've just found myself a Cerises Cles Ronde to add to my collection, so that's now three items coming to me soon. More pics when they're here! :choochoo:

oh congrats!~ i have to admit i was a bit lazy to search for your thread :sweatdrop: but will definately make it my mission now...

the damier change purse is definately cute~ i'm actually deciding between that or the ludlow~

Cerises Cles!! :nuts: does that happen to be the one on ebay that sold for $228 or something like that? if it was then i had my eyes on that one but totally forgot to bid before it ended!!~