Frankenstein's back!

if Tokidoki Lover didnt want it:graucho: ...gee i dont know who would?:roflmfao:
:graucho: This was so funny!!!!!!!! :graucho: Although Tokidoki:heart: er (aka Birthday girl) and I have been known to go round for round :boxing: I'm throwing my hat in the ring and you can have it!!!!

I can't BELIEVE he relisted it!!! He even increased the price!!! :shocked:
We should buy this bag for our official toki meeting and burn it as the toki sacrafice!!! :graucho:

:graucho: This was so funny!!!!!!!! :graucho: Although Tokidoki:heart: er (aka Birthday girl) and I have been known to go round for round :boxing: I'm throwing my hat in the ring and you can have it!!!!

I can't BELIEVE he relisted it!!! He even increased the price!!! :shocked:
We should buy this bag for our official toki meeting and burn it as the toki sacrafice!!! :graucho:

Too funny, Jeny!! :roflmfao:

Thanx Blackwidow!! Maya..your BF is probably right!!!! The other strap on her shoulder and the zipper pull in her hand :boxing: as she's left lying on the ground!! :graucho:

I think he actually raised the price!!!! :nuts: Are you still considering it hazelnut?? :graucho:

He didn't raise the price, same list price at 29.99 but he added a really high BIN price... I dunnos, I would be amazed if someone BIN!!!!

I would consider it if it was cheaper... but at $40 w/shipping... nah. I'm still waiting on my silver bullet necklace !!!

He didn't raise the price, same list price at 29.99 but he added a really high BIN price... I dunnos, I would be amazed if someone BIN!!!!

I would consider it if it was cheaper... but at $40 w/shipping... nah. I'm still waiting on my silver bullet necklace !!!

That's what it was the BIN...when you see the BIN you know how much they really want for it and I was :shocked: to see that amt!! The necklace is a much better :idea: hazelnut!!

The smileys are the BEST!!!! They make everything 100 times funnier!! :graucho: