Francine in Purple Patent! *PICS*

1. I just received her, and the color is so beautiful, I keep :girlsigh: every time I look at her! I needed to use flash for the pictures so she looks extra shiny and quite a bit brighter in color than IRL. She looks almost magenta in some of the pics. . . the third one and the last one with the open pocket actually looks closest.

IRL, the purple is really WOW!!!
    Francine 1.JPG Francine 2.JPG Francine 3.JPG Francine 4.JPG Francine 5.JPG
  2. OMG!!!! All I can say is WOW! That color is amazing!
  3. O M G that is GORGEOUS!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Was it determined that this could be ordered with PCE or no? I am definitely getting the wallet in the color!
  4. :drool::tender::choochoo::dothewave::biggrin::cutesy::woohoo:

I!!! LOVE!!! IT!!!!!!

*sigh* another bag to add to my 'gotta have' list!

5. WOW :drool: that purple patent is TDF!! SO GORGEOUS!!! Congrats!
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats!
  7. Wow!! That is GORGEOUS!!! I would love that color on a large Ergo Hobo!!! Do you have any modeling pics????
  8. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drools* I LOVE it!!!!!!
  9. OMG that color is stunning! I have to say I wasn't crazy about Francine in Teal, but I'm drooling all over my laptop over the purple!

Please post modeling pics!!!
  10. beautiful color almost looks like a pink? and some modeling pics would be awesome!!!
  11. wow!!
  12. Beautiful!
  13. That really does look Magenta/Pink.

Is she a dark purple IRL?

Congrats :smile:

If you could, tomorrow can you take a pic of her outside in natural light so we can judge the color better?
  14. That bag looks amazing. What a great color. You can use that with anything. Have fun and enjoy her.
  15. I am in love w/ the color! It is just beautiful!