Framing a Hermes Scarf

1. Hey ladies, I have a question,

Do you have a scarf that you love so much and can't stop looking at and want to have it framed? Is is stupid to frame scarfs? Have any of you gals done it? Please posts pictures if you have, I'd love to see them.

2. No I haven't framed a scarf yet but it's a cool idea! I know someone who framed a scarf for the baby's room...the one w/the rocking horses. Such a nice statement!

3. I have a couple of scarves that I thought about framing but I know that as soon as I do that I will want to wear it. I think it is a great idea though, Hermes scarves are works of art.

4. OMG Baggs...I asked that a long time ago...I thought I was nuts...I also mentioned framing a picture of a Kelly. Too funny! It has been done before in boutiques...I have seen it.

5. I have that scarf, that is perfect for a baby's room.

6. I think Sofibella did one for her daughters room! It's such a beautiful idea!

7. KB.....I DID frame a pic of a Kelly!!!! LOL! I bought an original ad from the 1940's from a magazine on eBay and FRAMED IT! I love it.....it's so cool!

BAGG.....you could line some walls of your closet with framed scarves or Hermes Ads!

8. my boutique has a different framed scarf behind the scarf counter every season - bagg, i think it's a great idea!!

Actually, i love the babys room idea - and i have the rocking horse scarf, too!! what scarf are you thinking of framing, bagg??

9. That's what I want to do!!! I also purchased some vintage adds tht I purchased from eBay and I want to have them framed also.

The one I'm thinking of framing is "Fleurs et Plumes" I love this scarf so much I want it framed!!!! I'll have to buy another one though, I might want to wear it too,...

10. I have seen scarfs framed and they look beautiful.I've been thinking about doing it. They can bring alot of life and color to a room.

11. beautiful choice!! this is my problem....what if i want to wear it????:wtf:

12. i framed a (non-hermes:wtf: :rolleyes:) that is hanging in our living room. i just loved the image, so wanted to look at it all the time.

13. Does anyone have pics of framed scarfs?

14. I love framed Hermes scarves ! I have five on stair walls from the first to the second floor. If anyone is interested I can post some photos. I love walking up the stairs and seeing these beautiful works of art.

I also have trompe l'oeil painting of a Hermes box.

Oops, almost forgot I also have three pochette scarves 'Sangles' (different colorways) over the dresser that holds my Hermes scarves.

Hermes love ! :heart: :heart: :heart:

15. Hi Bagg, no, not at all! I think it's a great idea to frame one that you love looking at! :yes:

Take a look at Sofibella's! Here's the link! :flowers:

http://forum.purseblog.com/167081-post83.html