FRAME BAG-is it in???!!!From my PRADA SA:

1. [​IMG]
  2. I personally love the Prada frame bags-Do you think they are too trendy to blow the money on??
  3. OK, Jill. You already know that my opinion isn't worth anything, on this particular topic, but I had to give it anyway. Love the frame bags!
  4. PS I do think that the leather ones might be more enduring, however...
  5. Melisande-I was hoping you would see "frame BAG" and jump in with a comment!!!
    ps-how did you make out with the other Prada bag?
  6. Couldn't help myself! Re: the other bag. I followed all your advice, also got some more authenticating done, and bought the bag. You'd laugh -- I am such a frame bag junkie!
  7. PS Maybe I was a little old lady in another life... (hee hee)
  8. If you got it, those are adorable!
  9. I love the frame bag in the nylon or leather. My local NM has it!
  10. I just got the Black nylon one-I am getting the leather for a birthday present (to myself !)on Friday.......
  11. I love frame bags! I think they are really sweet. That being said, I'm not feeling those particular Prada frame bags. I agree that it would look lovely in a classic material - like leather or nylon.
  12. Is your b-day on 3/10! Happy Birthday! That's my daughter's birthday!:p

Oh - I love the black nylon:love: :love:

13. Hi Jill. I got all your pics on the Prada bags you emailed me. Just haven't made up my mind which frame bag to get. I saw your black nylon, but which leather one are you getting? Also, have you seen the frame bag on Saks that is a straw/white leather mix? What is your opinion?
  14. I am probably going to buy the straw frame AND the brown leather one....I cant resist and my hubby wont yell at me cuz I can get away with anything on my bday!!(Yes..Mar 10!!!)
  15. PS-georgiegirl-I got more pics...the straw looks better with the tan trim leather...