Framboise or Amarante Reade. Which one?

?

Which Reade? Framboise or Amarante

1. Framboise

2. Amarante

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi all. I'm thinking that I'd like to get one of these two bags: a Framboise or an Amarante Reade. I have a framboise ludlow and an amarante french purse already. Which would you pick and why?

Thank you!

2. I personally like pomme better, but I think amarante will be more versatile. Framboise is nice in small doses, I think.

3. I like the Amarante color just not crazy about the fingerprints. Framboise is a very feminine pink which is every pink lovers color.

4. I think the amarante could be an all season bag, but if you're just looking for a summer bag i'd go for the framboise .. plus its been discontinued so if you can get one buy it !

5. Framboise.. I just love this color so much more than Amarante

6. Framboise -- love the color and since it has been discontinued, it will be gone soon. You always have time to get something else in amarante later.

7. I LOVE the Amarante and want that to be my next bag. However, I think you should get the Framboise because it's still a gorgeous color and won't be as easy to come by since it (I think) is discontinued now.

8. If I have to choose between Framboise or Amarante I'll choose Amarante. It is a darker color and not easy to have color transfer or stain problem. Also it looks different color under the sun~

9. amarante vote here! it's so luxurious!

10. So many decisions. Thank you. I'm thinking I may go with Framboise because it's more fun....we'll see. Further thoughts are appreciated!

11. Amarante because it's a beautiful color and more versatile. I agree with the poster who said frambose is better in small doses.

12. I like the reade in framboise, but amarante is also nice.

13. Amarante

14. I vote for Framboise. It's going to be discontinued......also after the straps patina, there will be more contrast between the pink than the amarante. I just think framboise is a fun color. I have to agree that the amarante is luxurious.
    Have you consider pomme? I think that color is luxurious & fun at the same time. :smile:

15. that's so hard.... i love both colors! but i agree with rebecca. get the fraboise first, because, to my knowledge also, it's discontinued...