Foundation that lasts from day to night?

1. I've been searching for a foundation that can look nearly as good by the end of the day as the moment you put it on. I'm currently using everyday minerals and I love it, but when it comes to finding a foundation that wont "fall off" my face by the end of the day, I dont know if mineral foundation is the way to go, at least not for me. My face is oily on my t-zone and chin so I need something that stays put and lasts.

I've heard a lot of stuff about SKII foundation (people either hate it or love it). However, I really dont feel like spending that much money on something I tend to go through real fast since I tend to wear makeup everyday. Any suggestions?
  2. Never tried SKII but I like both NARS oil free and Revlon colorstay (this one is budge-proof).
  3. I use Estee Lauder maximum cover, it makes your skin look flawless and lasts untill you decide to take it off, i've converted all my friends to it :smile:
  4. I've been really liking Make Up For Ever's Mat Velvet Plus.
    It stays on all day AND looks good at the end of the night.
  5. During the summer I use a foundation from Shiseido. It comes in a blue bottle, has SPF 40, is really light and stays on when you swim or sweat.
  6. Does your Shiseido with spf 40 have a shine to it or is it matte?
  7. It's not really matte, but it doesn't make my face look shiny either. It looks really natural.
  8. I am obsessed with Alexis Vogel foundation and actually love basically everything in her line...i wish everyone could try it just swipe.. they'd love it forever!
    and i have tried everything..all the MAC's, clea du peau, Armani....nothing even comes close to Alexis Vogel's foundation & products
  9. By Terry 'light expert' is pretty amazing, as is Dior Airflash for the day's I want more coverage.
  10. i have Oily T zone too. I find that only two products truly last and last on me and yet not too "makeup".

Relvon's colorstay soft flex
    Estee Lauder's Double wear liquid foundation
  11. during the summer i use trish mcevoy mineral powder foundation and like you i get very oily and shiney, so i'm getting a primer beforehand this week. otherwise i would have suggested sk-II lol, i want to get that in the fall, so i guess i'm no help here.
  12. I'm wearing Estee Lauder's double wear liquid foundation for the first time today and it is amazing! Put it on this morning and it still looks fresh 12+ hours later. It's a keeper for me.
  13. For me the best foundation is Giorgio Armani.
  14. Laura Mercier Oil Free foundation has been my weapon of choice.
  15. silk creme foundation by laura mercier