Foundation/moisturizer/sunscreen all in one?

1. I have been using powder foundation for a while now. I was using Bare Essentials and now I use Chanel pressed powder. I am noticing the signs of aging more and more though. (I'm 35.) I'm seeing little lines that never were there around my eyes and other places, so I really want to be sure to moisturize as much as possible and use sunscreen. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a foundation that does everything? I don't see how I can use moisturizer with powder foundation without have a gunky mess.
  2. I think you are going to need to address the fine lines with a night time routine. I am in my 30's and I am currently using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Blemish and Anti Winkle Cream at night. It is a retinol so it fights winkles and contains saliylic acid to fight blemishes. I also use Neutrogena Intensive Anti-Winkle Eye cream at night. My morning routine still includes a separate moisturizer and Bare Essentials foundation.
  3. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer is the best thing since..forever. :p Provides some coverage (not enough for people who need to cover blemishes though), moisturizes, has SPF, and gives a nice healthy glow to the skin.
  4. If your skin is normal, I agree with Laura Mercier. Howerver, if your skin is on the dry side, I'd stick with a good moisturizer that has SPF and continue with your foundation. I use a liquid SPF moisturizer in the a.m. and BE foundation and have no messy problems. I simply wait till the moisturizer is fully absorbed before I apply the foundation.
  5. I use GlyMed Plus Photo-Age Cream with SPF 30. I let that soak in for about 10 minutes, then use BE Prime Time, then BE foundation. The Photo-Age Cream is ultra moisturizing and full of anti-oxidants and vitamins.
  6. Mineral foundations provide a level of natural sunscreen by themselves don't they?:shrugs:
  7. I use the Chanel tinted moisturizer during the day and it has SPF.

8. I think they do, but there is no moisturizer to them. I'm probably going to get botox, at least by my eyes, but I want to do whatever I can to stop this awful aging process! Ugh.
  9. Make sure you get a product that protects against both UVA and UVB rays. I think most products nowadays do, but there are always the few odd ones out.
  10. i use revlon colorstay active foundation w/ spf 25 during the day. the only moisturizer i use is an anti-aging serum in the pm. i have oily/combo skin so i don't need a heavy moisturizing product in the am.
  11. I think Tarte covers all your needs.. but I don't know how much coverage you need. Tarte's Smooth Operator has SPF20 I believe, but it's a tinted moisturizer.