Found the Kooba Love!

1. Well I have always liked Koobas, but I got my first Paige yesterday and I am in love! :love: I will try to post pics later but I am just so happy. The leather is beautiful, soft and seems pretty durable, too.

I just wanted to post and say thank you to the OP who posted the Jessie Boutique sale! What a fabulous deal for a gorgeous bag! I am already fiendishly planning my next Kooba hit :lol:
  2. What color did you get Anne? I never got a Paige due to it's size but I sure do like it (even tho it looks like a tarantula! LOL)
  3. I got the Bourbon! A beautiful color and fabulous soft textured leather :smile: I am a tall girl so the size I think actually suits me, luckily. LOL- I never thought of the tarantula thing, but now that you mention it, it does look like one! :roflmfao:

Hopefully after my daughter wakes up from her nap I can get a chance to post pics..... I was going to use her this afternoon but the weather says we are due for rain! I just can't break in a new bag that way! LOL
  4. Whoops double post sorry!
  5. Congrats on your new bag - would love to see pics!
  6. cant wait to see the pictures!
  7. Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures. I've been curious about Koobas too. Maybe one day. :smile:
  8. Okay! I finally got some (albeit crappy) pics! Here is the lovely Bourbon Paige:

And here is an action shot (sorry for the poor quality!):

Mmmm just love smelling new bag leather! :p
  9. Oh yeah and don't look at my dirty bathroom mirror! LOL! ;)
  10. I LOVE it! Looks great on you, too.
    Mmmm, I could smell the leather all day!
  11. Ooh, it looks gorgeous!! Congrats! I can't wait to one day get my own Kooba...*sigh*
  12. Very nice Anne! Congrats! Love that color. How's the weight of the bag?
  13. Thank you ladies! I cannot wait to take her out for a spin! Although tomorrow thorugh Saturday is forecast for rain, possibly snow! :cursing: So maybe Sunday Paige will make her debut. LOL
  14. To anyswer your question BabyK, I have heard others say this was heavy, however I don't find it that heavy at all. I am taller (about 5'10") so that may have something to do with it, I don't know :shrugs: It also seems to be very comfortable on my shoulder the few times I have tried it on and walked around the house ;)
  15. That Paige is a beauty and it looks just right on you. Enjoy!