Found dress... need shoes.

1. I need help!!
    I don't know what shoes to wear with this dress in black. I'd like them to be semi-comfy, but I know comfort sometimes must be sacrificed for the love of the shoe!! But it's for a wedding and I'd like to be able to dance and stuff without having horrible blisters or falling over :sad: Any suggestions? Thanks everyone!
    Macy*s - Women's - Maggy London Stitched Deep-V-Neck Dress

2. If you aren't on a tight budget then these would be great with it...

[​IMG]

3. or these would be super cute and have the lower heel for dancing...

[​IMG]

4. The lapis would have looked wonderful with a metallic shoe!

I veto the Ernesta's -- I think the simple lines of this dress and the laid-back sort of elegance calls for a heel without fuss and without anklestraps, to further lengthen the legs.

I personally would do a sleek, simple sandal or pump (depending on wedding venue and time), possibly in a slingback (to elongate the legs), with a low profile in a solid color. Embellishments kept to minimum.

Perhaps:
    [​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

5. Oh all so cute. I really adore that first pair... the t strap CL's. I was already eyeing those!! But I really like the metallic gold choos too!! I was thinking of going gold with the accessories so that might be a good choice? Thanks for your input :smile:

6. By the way... what is the style name for the gold choos?

7. Very cute dress. The gold choos would look great with it.

8. I don't think you can go wrong, since it's a simple black dress, any shoes should work out fine.

Have a great time at the wedding! :happydance:

9. I agree, the gold choos (or similar style) would look great.

I also agree with Butterfly*, you cant go wrong with a black dress. And the beauty of it is you can create so many different looks depending on what color shoes and accessories you decide on. ;)