Found dream bag, but whats its name? Help!!!

1. Can anyone please tell me the name of this bag and if it came in black? I'm pretty sure it does but just to be sure I want to ask you experts. This is my dream bag that I seen in Vegas from December 2006 but didn't get a chance to go back and buy it and I think it was in black that I had seen it. If anyone knows where I can find one in black please let me know!! Thanks again PFers!

Pics courtesy of eBay
    dream chanel.jpg 2 chanel (Medium).jpg top (Medium).jpg
  2. i think this is a timeless tote. check the reference section. i know it comes in black. good luck
  3. This is the petit timeless classic tote in beige. Lovely bag! The only difference is the leather shoulder straps at the top of the chain. I've never seen this on the timeless classic.....Anyone shed some light on this??
  4. Thanks but I'm looking for it with the shoulder straps not just the chain. Anyone please help!
  5. I think someone in another posted prices for these too...but in lambskin instead. Something like $2095 for the small size and $2995 for the large size...the beige one picture is large and I've seen pictures on Japanese sites of the large.

Good luck with your search!
  6. I've seen it in lamskin in white, black, red, etc.
  7. Can you please tell me where've you've seen it and if it has the leather shoulder pads too?
  8. I've never seen it with shoulder pads, but I've seen it in black patent & beige caviar at Saks, red caviar at NM, blue patent at Nordstrom and white patent at BG.