found another vintage chanel :p

SEA : I think LV price in jakarta is about 10% different from singapore n HK. I will never buy any LV here, I better purchase it from singapore. Yeah.. even the 2nd vinyl cabas went up to US$1600+, I am trying to locate coco cabas leather first edition with big CC logo, do u know any consignment shops that carry those? BTW, I just bought both melrose jumbo flap n cabas from a reputable seller. The price is quite alright. just about $100 different from US. I have checked other shop that carry those styles, the price went up to $2150. Crazy huh?

helen, i never really bought an LV in here too LOL
i only go to the shops to browse and bought them overseas ha ha ha sometimes i don't even bother to ask the price.
hmmmm i haven't seen the 1st edition coco cabas for a while here. but i juust saw the large baby and the denim XL and XXL at a consignment store in dharmawangsa square, price is quite crazy though.
oooh where did u get the melrose cabas? in jkt? cute :yes:

pricing wise, what we have in KL is almost the same than wht u guys hv to pay in JKT so im kinda OK with tht. i bought most of stuffs abroad too esp spore where we can claim refunds. plus they have like more bags to offer. i got my sister her ice cube over there.KL is hardly getting anything till mid-Dec.sad~

ps: do u know exactly when the Chanel is gonna open? i must visit! =)

I bought both melrose from a fren who always bring in designer bag. Actually I am not sure whether I should keep both of them. I am thinking to let go the cabas but I love big bag. I definitely keep the flap cause it is gorgeous. So either I let go the cabas or I keep both. Confuse...

I bought both melrose from a fren who always bring in designer bag. Actually I am not sure whether I should keep both of them. I am thinking to let go the cabas but I love big bag. I definitely keep the flap cause it is gorgeous. So either I let go the cabas or I keep both. Confuse...

omg! def. keep the cabas LOL
it's a great bag, i've been using it a lot! it's def. my favourite chanel piece.