*Found a high-end bag store in Charleston SC* Going to go on Monday

1. Since I live in MB, SC, the closest high end store to me is 3 1/2 or 4 hrs. I usually travel to either Raleigh or Charlotte NC. Well, today, I found out there is a place in Charleston, SC that has a high end shoe/bag store. I am going on Monday.

I called the store today and they have Chloe, Balenciaga, Fendi, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Ferragamo, Be & D, Jimmy Choo, Bottega Venta, Yves St. Laurent, Marc Jacobs, and many many others that escape me at the moment.

Anyway, you can check out the brands they carry on this website.

Bob Ellis Shoes

Their website is not the best but you can check out the names of the handbags on it.

Also, very near where this shop is located there is a Gucci Boutique.

I really hope it turns out to be a great place because this will only be a 2 hour drive for me. I'm ecstatic. I'll let you know how it goes on Monday. :nuts: :yahoo:

2. How exciting! Thanks for this info. We live in Augusta, GA and Charleston is only about 3 hours from us. Let me know if you spot a Muscade Paddy or an Edith Loaf in Whiskey. :love: How long have you lived in MB? I've been going there for years on vacation, since I was a little girl...and we love Garden City! Have fun!

3. Have fun! I :heart: Charleston. I wish I lived there!

4. Debsmith - We have lived in MB for almost 3 years. We had vacationed here for 12 years and loved it and decided to move here since our kids are grown. Garden City is very nice too. I work in Murrells Inlet. That is North of Pawley's Island and South of Garden City.

Do you have any high end shops in your area?

I'll check on these Chloe bags for you when I go on Monday.

5. Bob Ellis is a great store. They also have a location in Atlanta. They are slowly incorporating the name of the store they have in New York which is called Jeffery's. Great Store! High end designer shoes, handbags and clothes. You will be pleased:p !

6. Lucky! I just checked out their website and it looks pretty decent. Hope you find somehting you like!

7. I'm excited and can't wait to go. I wish they were open on Sundays.

8. Thanks piperlu! We have friends that own a condo in Pawley's Island...they're there right now while we're babysitting their elderly Schnauzer! :p We plan to go there next summer on vacation ourselves. There is one small shopping center in Augusta called Surrey Center. There are a handful of "high end" shops there. About as high end as you can get in this area. One store in particular, Moulin Rouge is very nice, as well as Village. Here's the link and there's a store directory: Welcome to Surrey Center • Augusta GA

Let me know what treasures you find Monday! Are you going to eat at Paula Deen's while you're in Charleston?

9. Its a great store!

10. Debsmith - Thanks for the website. I put it in my favorites so I can save it for a later date.

What kind of a restaurant is Paula Deen's? I have passed through Charleston a few times but never really stopped for anything. So, Monday will be a treat for me.

11. It's great Southern food! When I went I had the buffet, which is probably everything you'd ever see in a southern meal. It was EXCELLENT.

They also served us cheese covered biscuits, which were delicious!

You can also order from a menu, but I can't tell you if the entrees were good or not since I didn't have any (but I'm sure theyre also fabulous!)

Enjoy the restaurant! Put your name down, and take a walk around the city, because the wait is usually 2hrs+, and they didn't take reservations.

12. good luck

13. Thanks Luckylacoste. I'll see if DH would like to do that. I'll let you know how it turns out. Is this a dressy place or is casual okay?

14. Paula Deen's restaurant is in Savannah Georgia, not Charleston. Charleston does have great restaurants though!

15. Oh, thanks for the info.