Found A Grey Clutch

1. Ok-what Do You Guys Think About The Color????????
    I Love The Black But The Grey Is Gorgeous Also
    I Hate To Make Decisions!!!!!!!!

2. I have not seen it in real life.:confused1: Wish I could help.

3. I think a grey clutch would be gorgeous (is this the quilted clutch with the CC closure?)!!

i would choose grey over black though I havent seen the grey in person

4. Can someone post a picture?

5. Hmmm....anyone have a pic?

6. YES IT IT GREY CAVIER QUILTED WITH CC CLOSURE.-I was set on the black but may get the grey, its just as versitle and i have a black epi speedy already.
    This is my first chanel and i wanted something to go out with hubby and friends for lunch or dinner.
    The SA SAID SHE PREFERED THE GREY B/C IT WAS DIFFERENT BUT JUST AS CLASSIC AS THE BLACK
    i HATE TO MAKE DECISIONS-BUT REALLY LOVE THAT BAG!

7. If you really love that bag and know that you're not going to kick yourself if a black rolls around, I would get it.

8. Sounds nice...would love to see pic too!

9. Please post a pic when you get it. My SA said it's a pretty color, as well as the slate blue, but I'm holding out for the black one. I'm curious to see the color.

10. my SA said the black isn't anywhere to be found. this was at a chanel boutique.

i've seen the grey and it's VERY nice. the silver c's compliment the color so nicely! the slate is different, but still neutral and the violet is so fun.

11. They have a black one at the NM in Tampa. I have it on reserve but I have a feeling when my DH gets back Sunday and sees the other purchases I have made he will put the brakes on that one. I want it sooooo.....
    Oh well....if I decide against it, PM me and I'll have my SA hold it.

12. Grey is awesome!

13. i think a grey clutch would be fab. it's different from the usual black but not too loud that it won't go with tons of outfits!
    i hope you get it!

14. omg go for it .. its tdf

15. Pics Pleeeeeease!!!